Last Week in Node.js Working Groups – July 3rd
Settling down a bit from last week’s torrent of activity in the Working Group, there was still a good amount of activity last week across the org. In compiling this, I did notice a suite of deeper, extremely focused technical issues being addressed that fall outside the scope of this recap – and that we’re already off to a good start for another very active week this week.
📰 News from the Working Groups
- A PR was submitted to the website repo adding next/previous buttons in the Guides section
- A PR was merged adding social metadata to the website, enabling rich embeds on social sites for nodejs.org
- In an issue from last week, Build WG is discussing a build failure paradox with Jenkins.
- An issue request to add jobs in the build pipeline for the readable-stream WG was kicked off.
- The Docker WG has an ongoing discussion around the recent important npm@5 upgrade
- Further discussion around candidate areas for the TSC and CommComm has begun in an older issue in the TSC repo.